Prior to the Games, G2G sessions are held in various communities across the province. The sessions are open to athletes, coaches, officials, and parents, free of charge. The sessions provide an overview of what to expect at the Games.
- Increase understanding of the BC Games and the logistics of the Games.
- Explore ways athletes can gain full benefit from their BC Games experience.
- Provide specific information and tools to support preparation for the BC Games.
- Provide practical information regarding their upcoming BC Games experience.
- 2014 BC Winter Games Session information and registration - see information to the right
- 2014 BC Summer Games (will be available in May 2014)
Presenting Corporate Partner:
Sessions conducted in conjunction with:
Here's what previous attendees had to say...
“It was brief but offered value in the content as well as first-hand experience.”
“I enjoyed from a coaches perspective, watching the athletes from the various sports interact. The session was upbeat, interesting, and invaluable.”
"The session was very helpful for me as a parent as I had no info to that point. ...it was good to meet with organizers and clarify info."
“I liked how the session got me really excited for going to the Games. I was excited before but after going to the session I was really excited and couldn’t wait for the Games to happen. It made the whole experience and anticipation seem more real.”